help please

im 9 weeks and 3 days. In the begining i was super bloated, cramping, always hungry and just didnt feel good. about a week ago after going to plan parenthood and finding out how far along i was i started noticing everything going away but not my cramps, my cramps werent that bad just regular like im starting my period. One night i saw a little thing in the toilet after i pee'd looks like a tiny little stringy thing which i found out was normal it was from my mucas plug building. The day before that i started getting brownish discharge but no blood at all. Last night though i started bleeding, still with mild cramps. It only lasted for about 30 minutes just enough to almost feel up a pad and when i put on the next one checked it like a few hours later NOTHING and still to this morning NOTHING. i cant go to the doctors, but i may end up going back to a clinic. can anyone give me advise? is there a little chance my baby made it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if you had a miscarriage it would be painful followed by a lot of bleeding. it is common to spot a little in the first trimester! why cant you see a dr? if you have no choice but to contact the clinic, I would ask anyways, especially since you are only 9 weeks and already seeing the mucuous plug
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:14 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I had a cycle during my pregnancy with my son. I heard it was very common but stress can bring it on. So it's vital for you to relax, as silly as that sounds. Take it easy and make notes of any questions you have for your doctor for your next visit between now and then.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 12:16 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• im only 18 and just moved out so my parents took me off their insurance so now im waiting to see if i can get it back
    Anonymous