help bf problems

well i love my bf with all i got but sometimes i wish i never met him becuase i love him so much but lately hes been so mean to me he doesnt have a job he lives with his brother and i only see him three times a week cause im not aloud to go to his brothers cause his brothers wife is jealous of me cuase her man hits on me i tell him hes mean and he says oh it could be worse and i cant even walk by a guy without him saying something to me i cant leave him cause i love him to much but yesterday he asked me do u think you made a mistake and i said sometimes i do and it didnt it affect him all he did was beg me not to leave me what do i do

morganmommie

Asked by morganmommie at 12:23 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Okay you don't live together so leaving wouldn't be hard. He should get a job and a life of his own and his brothers girl should grow up unless she truly has a reason to not like you and to be jealous of you. If your flirting with her man then stop and if not ignore her. Other than that all I can say is you sound young and there are plenty of fish in the sea so don't settle for the first one you meet.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 12:36 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• This Post has the clarity of an "old shoe". I feel like a 16 year old is on here posting.. The beauty of a BOYFRIEND is they are temporary! You are not married.. so sit down and weigh out the pro's and cons ( and use your head not your heart). Make a decision and follow through with it.
    Anonymous

• im not looking for someone to be rude im looking for advice so if you want to be a troll then keep your dumb thoughts to your self im tired of asking for advice and getting people like you
    morganmommie

Answer by morganmommie at 12:50 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• well i'm in a similar situation. except guys relay hit on me cause i have a baby and i f the do my bf don't care sometimes i feel like he don't love me. even though his says it but he cud be lying... i think you should stay with him if he isn't cheating on you. just b/c ya live different places don't mean to call it quits
    BABICAKES904

Answer by BABICAKES904 at 1:06 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• So because you "love him" you are willing to give compromise any respect you have for yourself?

The truth of the matter is that you're worth more than how this boy is treating you. And yes he's a boy no matter how old he is. No job, living with his brother, and treating you like crap is NOT how a man acts.

There are SO many more guys out there that would treat you well. Why are you wasting your time with one who doesn't?

Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 1:12 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I'm sorry. There are other, valid reasons to leave someone. Being treated badly is one of them.

He sounds VERY jealous and controlling. Those are NOT good behaviors.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 1:14 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• First off, go immediately to your BF's brother's house. Yeah, that's what I said. Then, you look your BF, his brother and hi brother's wife square in the eye and say "This isn't right. I'm not attracted to YOU (look at BF's brother) so YOU (look at BF's brother's wife) need to calm down and grab a reality pill. YOU (look at BF) need to get a job, stat or I'm out of here, permanently." Then you leave and until BF shows you a pay stub from a real job, he's out of your life. Period.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 3:19 PM on Apr. 30, 2009