help anyways i can feel better?

i feel like i cant breathe but its not urgent that i need the hospital but i also feel weak and lke if i might faint i dont know if im just really tired but what would i be tird of? i feel like im being closed in and cant get out or like something is on mychest and i cant get it off what could t be? in the past i did faint (i was pregnant but i didnt think i was so i told them no so they didnt check) i have fainted b4 and not only the prgancie but the last time i did faint was when i was preg and sonce i said no to the preg they just checked my heart and nothing came up. what else could it be? and what can i do?

chukuku

Asked by chukuku at 12:25 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Health

• I wish I could help you and give you some advice, but I just hope you feel better and this goes away.
    Ashleigh_17

Answer by Ashleigh_17 at 12:30 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• sounds like anxiety...lay down and rest watch tv and try to relax. Deep breaths! in through your nose out through your mouth. Maybe invite a friend over.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:33 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• i experienced the same feeling. i was diagnosed with pericarditis. the only thing they can do for that is anti-inflammatories. just try to relax and maybe take some pain reliever (otc) to reduce the elephant on the chest feeling. if relaxing and resting doesn't work, call your doctor and see what they think about it.
    proudmama1207

Answer by proudmama1207 at 2:18 PM on Apr. 30, 2009