what have you done today?

I washed the puppy who got scared and went and rolled around in the dirt and is now muddy and needs a new bath...this time with my hubbys help and inside. and i washed the dishes! and of coarse played follow the leader with my 7 month old son mason!

How about you?

masonsmommy921

Asked by masonsmommy921 at 12:26 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Some much needed laundry!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 12:28 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Not a damn thing.
    Mangy_Momma

Answer by Mangy_Momma at 12:28 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• i posted a question and im waiting for answers lol i feel kinda sick but not flu sick different i cant explain it lol hopefully my day will get better
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 12:29 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I took my husband to work this morning and have been playing on CafeMom the rest of the day.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 12:29 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Cleaned the house, and when i did the bathroom toilet water squirted in my eye. DAMN!
    haha, I am in such a pissy mood today. I am getting hungry.. ugh
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 12:33 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Had 4 cups of coffee, drop the kids off at the sitters, checked email, now i'm on here! LOL
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 12:35 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I have done 3 loads of laundry, mopped the kitchen & 2 bathrooms, vacuumed the whole house, did the dishes...Thats it so far...but have to go to the grocery store after the kiddo has a naperoo. Hubby is coming home tomorrow!! Yay!
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 12:35 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Laundry, made the beds, cleaned all 3 bathrooms, vacuumed upstairs and downstairs, moped the floors and dusted, cleaned the kitchen and paid the bills. And managed to cancel an appointment, add photos to my myspace and returned some phone calls and emails and got on her. I also played with my 7 month old. We went for a walk and played crawling chase and peak a boo, blew bubbles and ate lunch. Good thing she thinks 6 am is a new wake up time.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 12:41 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• woke up at 4:30 fed both babies, went back to bed until 6, got up and got my oldest ready for school and then the babies. Dropped the twins at daycare, DS at my sister's, and I've been working since! CM breaks are so nice!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 12:41 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I cleaned my house, did 2 loads of laundry, played and fed my baby, made lunch for my hubby and played on CM in between. Pretty soon I have to pick up boys from school.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 12:42 PM on Apr. 30, 2009