So impatient.....

Ok so me and my husband are ready for baby No. 2 and we've planned it all out. We are planning on trying to conceive in August or September so the baby will be born in May and ill be out of college for the summer, ive stopped taking birth control, and im as fertile as they come so the first time we try im pretty confident will do the trick. And im SO ready to get pregnant. But i HATE having to wait. And to top it off it seems like theres somthing in the water here cause EVRYONE is friggin pregnant and its TAUNTING me..... any suggestions?

collegemom1007

Asked by collegemom1007 at 12:36 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well if your fertile like you said then why did you stop now? It is only going on May so you could end up pregnant before you want. Be patient because its not August or September and if your fertile then be prepared to get pregnant sooner rather than later.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 12:37 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• i am due may 11th .. arent u jelious .. lol of this yr.. just kiddn but i am due may 11th I found out i was preggo sep 8th i was like 7 or 8 weeks i guess so
    Anonymous