If your a young mom...did you try getting pregnant?

jk no bashing of teen moms... i was 18 and did. I was wondering how many else did?

no bashing im just curious

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was 19 I didn't try to get pregnant but I guess I didn't try not to get pregnant either.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 12:40 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Yep, yep. I'm 17/Married. Due in November.
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 12:41 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I was trying at 18 when I got married but it didn't finally happen until I was 25 and 2 long years of fertility issues and meds.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 12:42 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I was 18 and i did try to get pregnant and succeded ,To my deffence i was married and my DH had was totally prepared to take care of the situation meanning we had a home car and jobs and i had school .And our family was next door for what ever i needed .Now young girls that do it and are not surrounded by help they should wait because it makes you life a little harder because you not just thinking of your self anymore .
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 12:43 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I don't know if I would've been considered young but I thought I was, but I was 1 week shy of my 21st b-day when I had my daughter, No I didn't try to get pregnant it just happened. But oh well!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 12:43 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• yeah i met the guy and we both fell in love quickly never spent time apart and we were always "trying", about 8 months of almost everyday sex we thought we both weren't able to have kids then one day we got even more serious about having a baby and really started trying like me holding my hips up and not peeing right after sex, and then i finally got pregnant after a yr of trying
    Anonymous

• Our health teacher told us if we weren't using birth control, we were trying to get pregnant because we all know what happens if we don't. She used to say that she has educated us all about what happens and the consequences of sex so if we got pregnant there was no excuse for us.
    Anonymous

• My cousin got pregu at 15 and it was dram drama with her issues .and she eded up being a single mom and things got worse .But really at the end its ll ok and we get threw things
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 12:45 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I was 17 and I wasn't trying but I guess I didn't try too hard to prevent it eithier! I got pregnant again when i was 22. My SO and I had been talking about having a baby and while we weren't "trying" we didn't take the usual precautions, we were like if it happens, it happens. Now we have 3 great boys who make my life!
    Anonymous

• I wouldnt call myself an old mom for waiting til i was 25, but yes i did try for 18 months to get pregnant!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 1:02 PM on Apr. 30, 2009