How will they confirm if I'm pregnant or not?

When I go to the family planning centre.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• a pee test
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 12:43 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• or possibly a blood test
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 12:44 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Ah duh, they will probably give you a pregnancy test or blood test!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 12:44 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• But I've already taken one. A home one, is the one there somehow improved or something, is there any other way they can confirm?
    Anonymous

• blood testy
    stephania01

Answer by stephania01 at 12:59 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• they will give you a pee test. That way they can have documentation that you are pregnant. And with that you can go get medicaid or decide what you are going to do for maternity insurance. they just re due the test so that way they can see with there own eyes that you are pregnant. Its kind of a cover there own butt kind of deal. If they start helping you with your pregnancy and find out that you were a crazy person just saying that you were pregnant then they would look really stupid. When you get set up with an OB/GYN they do a pee test again.

twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 1:49 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Either a urine or blood test. It's just their way of confirming you really ARE pregnant since they didn't see you take your HPT
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 2:18 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• My 1st doctor did it by u/s, which made me very upset because my insurance will only pay for like two, and I was only 7 wks. So im disappointed because it just looked like a peanut...lol
    afairbetter

Answer by afairbetter at 9:39 PM on May. 10, 2009