TTC as a teen

Why would you try to get pregnant if you are under 18? Even then why would you try to get pregnant at 18? Give me your point of view and situation as to why you were TTC as a teen.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• "ok, I planned my pregnancy. I'm 17/married. Due in November. To the anon who wrote this, if I knew who you were and you were near me, I would punch you right in the face. It sounds like your being smart, but I'm not sure as to I'm reading what you typed. "

And this is why it's a bad idea for young, immature girls to plan to get pregnant. You shouldn't be proud of yourself and your attitude, seriously. It's little girls like you that give all YOUNG mothers a bad rap.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 1:07 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• what does ttc mean

Anonymous

• Duh I got it
    Anonymous

• I was 18 and married and out of school and had 2 full time jobs. Before that I never wanted a baby as I knew I couldn't support my child let alone myself. I guess some kids just want a baby to fill a void. I knew at 15 and 16 and even 17 I didn't want a baby as I wasn't ready. I had sex at 16 with my husband and we were protected until I was 18 and out of school and then tried but it took 7 years so I don't know why teens ttc so young other than attention and following the "teeny bopper idols" they have.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 12:53 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I guess some teens are eager for that next big step in life...to mother a little baby. but many of them dont realize it isnt like in the movies or as glamorous as celebrity teen moms make it seem.
    Anonymous

• I didn't get pregnant til I was 21... Personally I think 18 is a great age to have kids.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:56 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I just watched this on Tyra the other day. THEY ARE CRAZY! I wanted a baby from the time i was 13, but i would never have tried that young. I wanted to be past 21, because i wanted to be able to have my time! because when you have kids under that you dont get my time, and if you do take it that is selfish...not that we dont deserve our time as parents, but when you are young you tend to take more time. they are nuts, and i think if you are under the age of 18 and get pregnant you should NOT be allowed an abortion (or at any age for that matter) and you should be required to give it up for adoption, because you are a baby yourself and cant take care of a baby. So if the grandparent wants to adopt it they have first dibs. CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY is all i can say!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 12:56 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I personally think different cultures in the U.S. encourage early pregnancy. Others don't.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 12:58 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• i had a m/c @ 19 with my hubby. we just got married that year. i was almost 21 when i had our son. my dads girlfriend had a 16 yr old daughter who was telling me she felt bad for her friend who wanted a baby so bad but couldn't get pregnant. wanted me to talk to her. she said it was the girl who lived across the road from me. i thought she meant the girl i went to school with who just got married. NO she meant the place beside hers. the one with the 16 year old living with her parents. said she tried with 4 guys in the past year and it wasn't working. i asked about a car, a job, a guy to help her. she said she didn't care she could take care of it on her own. HOW?
    Anonymous

• Yeah and violence is always the answer.
    Anonymous