All these dern ? about wanting another baby!!!!

Is really making me want another baby! lol. I have so many thoughts that cross my mind like will it be hard with two, will my 2 yr old get jealous, can i do it on my own (basically b/c my hubby is always at work and i dont live around family to help), should i go back to school first?, is it good having babies close in age or farther apart, can i love two the same?, will i ignore my 2 yr old after the baby is here? If anyone has gone through this please share!!! :) I want another baby so bad! I do! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It will be hard to take care of 2! I got pregnant with my now 8 year old when my oldest was 4, and I think it's a perfect age, they understand and want to help out with baby more. You will be able to do it on your own. As a mom you do question if you would be able to love another child the same as your first or current baby...I think it's normal. But you will see that you can love your kids individually for what they brought to your life...I love my oldest because he went through alot of hard times with me and he was my partner and my rock, I love my little one because prior to him I miscarried so to me he's special, he's the child that was meant to be. Now I am pregnant with our last boy...I love hime because he will be our last-you will be okay. All your feelings are normal!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 1:05 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• If you can financially afford it then go for it. College is hard with kids, but people do it. I did. I started school when my oldest was three months old. We waited until I graduated to have another baby. Which I feel was a mistake. He wanted and needed a sibling...he was lonely. In retrospect I know I could have handled another baby but I thought I couldn't that it would be too hard. I have three now and it is hard but so worth it. If you are ready then do it.
    If you are doing it alone because dh is working then your LO will at least have a little friend. You won't ignore your older one becaue you will include him in everything. {Can you bring me a diaper and rub baby's feet while mommy changes his diaper}...{will you snuggle baby and mommy so baby can eat?} Make anything you have to do for the baby into a project for the older one.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:13 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• You may think that you love the one you have with all of your heart...but you will be surprised at how much more love you have in your heart.

Good Luck and follow your Bliss!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:14 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I'd rather go back to school so thats out of the way and then get pregnant.
    Anonymous

• I think in my experince, it would be better to get some kind of degree under ur belt if u are planning on having more kids. But it is alot of hard work, i don't know how it would be with one older and 1 younger, but just having twins, is very hard,lol. Good Luck to u, whatever u decide!
    Lomane

Answer by Lomane at 2:52 PM on Apr. 30, 2009