3D/4D Sono?

Has anyone had a 3D/4D sono if so was the gender prediction acurate?...by that I mean can you clearly see the "area" My last pregnancy I was told I was having a girl & had EVERYTHING PINK! I had a boy! So I want to try a 3D/4D sono to be sure..I don't really want another surprise I would like to homemake some blankets and such so ..how if you did how did you like it?

IamATeenMom307

Asked by IamATeenMom307 at 12:58 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• mine was only of the face they told me the gender before i had the 4d sono. i love those but like i said it was only of the face. why cant you make blankets that could be for either or
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:59 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I had one with my daughter I had already found out through an earlier sono though. I'm sure you ask the tech to take a peek but they don't really go in the area from what I remember.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 1:13 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I had an ultrasound at every appointment I had. My Dr. said then he is more sure the baby is healthy and developing how it should. So, everytime he would make sure it was the same sex too. His ultrasound machine had the option to do 3&4D but he didn't use it to determine the sex of our children. Just to get close ups of the face, etc.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 1:23 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I will make unisex too but I already have both names picked out and would like to personalize it as the bringing hime baby blanket..lol..and I don't want to waste fabric by making a Zoey Alexia blanket when we have a Zeke Xavier!
    IamATeenMom307

Answer by IamATeenMom307 at 2:37 PM on Apr. 30, 2009