how disrespectful is to disrespectful/ is he cheating?

(okay let me make this question a little more less complicated so some people can understand my situation ps no0 i'm not on wale fare )

Okay one day i went to my bf house and he had a female inside of his house on his bed. he said she was just a friend, but i met all of his "female" friends at my babyshower. i asked him why this friend didnt come to the baby shower and he said b/c she lives in PA. i didnt belive him so.( SHE LIVES IN CONEY ISLNAD BY THE WAY). so later on in that week i went through his phone to be nosiy and she had send him multiple text msgs saying "hey baby what you doion hun". i confronted him about it and he said thats the new werd today everybody calls each other hun now a days. idk what to do should i leave him or should i stay with him for the sake of our child.

PS. this particular female knows he has a baby and knows im his bm

BABICAKES904

Asked by BABICAKES904 at 12:59 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• I'd drop him like a bad habit. He's still very much a child himself and obviously is not ready to be a father or in a serious relationship. Move along girlie, plenty of fish in the sea!

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 1:01 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Yeah and violence is always the answer.

Anonymous

• get the heck outta there. He's lying through his teeth, and because your letting him get away with it. He thinks your too dumb to put two and two together. Get out NOW
    collegemom1007

Answer by collegemom1007 at 1:05 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• anon who the hell said anything about violence? wow what post are you reading
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:05 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Waht does your question have to do with being on welfare? LOL. Just asking?
    Your BF is definitely being disrespectful. I'd be damn, if I'm going to allow even "just a friend" to be up on my man's bed or bedroom. Move on. He sounds immature and he's not taking you seriuosly at all.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:06 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• oh and sorry OP i was confused with anon lol but yea the other girls are right get out now
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:06 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• lmao mamaada you had me going. lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:07 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Trust me taking care of a baby is hard enough you're not going to feel like babysitting a grown man on top of it. Sounds like he is aware you're not comfortable with this already and doesn't care to make it stop..... focus on yourself and your baby that's what really matters. Some men see that they can get away with stuff if they catch on to the fact that you are willing to put up with alot just to stay with your childs father. So don't.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 1:07 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• "Yeah and violence is always the answer."

LOL, where the hell did that come from?

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 1:11 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• He's a bf. He has his own house. There is no sense of commitment from what I am reading so I'm sure in his mind he has every right to live his life as a single man. Many men deposit seed and don't put much into the thought of a real relationship with bm. It doesn't look good. I don't say that to hurt you. I just think if you want commitment from him he's going to have to do better than what he's doing but it sounds like he likes his life the way it is.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:24 PM on Apr. 30, 2009