Multiple Miscarrages and tubal pregnancy HELP!!!

My best friend had 3 miscarrages before she got her daughter and she was pregnant again and it was a tubal pregnancy and they had to stop it. They havent given her a reason for any of it and I was wondering if anyone knew why this is happpening to her???

ladybug.ky88

Asked by ladybug.ky88 at 1:11 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sometimes the body can't hold pregnancy, When a baby is miscaried by 3 months its a developmental issue and the body expels it!!! As for the tubal their is nothing anyone can do to prevent it!!! The egg does not leave the tube before impregnation occurs. The egg is fertized in the tube and implants on the lining instead of making its way to the uterus. Messed up but its another thing we suffer with as women!!! Men have it sooo easy and yet still no respect or appreciation!!! Keep being the loving and supporting friend you are and she will conquer all !!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 1:20 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Hopefully.. I feel sooo bad for her!!!
    ladybug.ky88

Answer by ladybug.ky88 at 1:26 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I am looking for the same answers but sadly there sometimes just are none. I have two kids and for some reason, we can not get past 8 weeks of pregnancy now. I have miscarried twice in the last 7 months. My first two pregnancies were normal, uneventful and healthy. I wish there was a cut and dry answer for why we are having trouble now. It could be the baby didn't develop properly. It could be hormones being off in the mother. It could be so many different things. I hope your friend has good luck soon and I'm hoping we will too!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 1:43 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I miscarried a few yrs ago and then had a tubal the next yr. I just have a damaged tube so thats why one was tubal. Miscarrages are when something isn't right with like the fetus or sperm, something like that or genes. Maybe google it. Most of the time they usually say it's not somethin u did.
    Anonymous