Rude answers?!?!

I came here with the hope of finding nice moms to chat with and get some good answers on my questions.
After a while of being here and asking a few questions i find myself being approached by moms that answer my questions really rude and unhelpful.
Anybody else that thinks, if you don't have anything good (helpful) to say to not answer to questions at all????

WyattsMama09

Asked by WyattsMama09 at 1:15 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I agree. I find more rude moms on here than nice sad to say.
    Anonymous

• You just have to ignore the rude ones.
    And I agree!
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 1:18 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I was really offended at first, but now I find it kinda funny that these moms have nothing better to do than bash people for doing the best they can.
    Just laugh it off, and know you are doing a good job.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:18 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I know how you feel.. I posted a question about being happily married and I get bashed because I'm young. Sorry... I guess its not possible to be miserable in my marriage yet.
    Whatever.
    I just ignore it.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 1:19 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I agree...I'm tired of these rude mothers. I'm pregnant my first time and I am a little nervous and as many first timers I look for advice on certain events. But, these moms that bash, ridcule, and plain out rude comments. Does not help me when it comes to wanting advice. Isn't it pathetic that people can't just help the ones who need help without judging!!!!!!!!
    ~heather~
    heathertilton08

Answer by heathertilton08 at 1:21 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Don't let it stop you from posting questions... you're gonna find a few grouches sure... but there are alot of nice moms on here that do want to help and are looking for the same thing as you. Some days i just log off if it looks like everyone with pms wants to rant at two in the afternoon.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 1:21 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I wasn't mean. I was helpful. I said you don't need to go to the doctor for your kids teething. I said because some kids are even born with teeth. Just give him teething ring and teething tablets.

That wasn't rude, but, helpful. Sorry you took it like that.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:22 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• If I can't find something to say that is positive then I will not put my 2 cents in.. and those that choose to be rude.. I over look them and TRY to ignore its just hard to do sometimes.
    Mommy2seven

Answer by Mommy2seven at 1:24 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• i agree! sometimes I am hurt if the answer is bashing towards my opinion, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion so I try to let it slide.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:24 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• yup... i agree and they always hide behind that ANON.

not saying that all ANON's are rude but the rude commenters are always anonymous posters.
    Gyrl up if u have a beef.
    or just dont say anything... i try ignoring them also, but sometimes u just gotta go there with them/. lol
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 1:36 PM on Apr. 30, 2009