Hello this question might sound stupid but I came on my period a week early which is odd cause I come on the same day every month. Could I be pregnant or am I just over reacting.

I have a regular 28 day cycle and I havent been taking my birth control for 3 months now. I want to have a baby just No luck yet.

Tradonnkid1

Asked by Tradonnkid1 at 1:26 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If you already had your period I wouldn't think you are pregnant. Stranger things have happened and I had a period the first month I was pregnant with my son. I would wait till next month and see. Good Luck.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 1:28 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Stress can wreak havoc with your body....including your period. Maybe ttc is making your period different.

(This is a significant thing for you when you're ttc because it means you ovulated on a totally different day than you may think.)
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 1:32 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• After you stop birth control your cycle can be messed up.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:53 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Was is a period, or just some spotting? How did it look? Was it a weird color, was it lighter than usual? Did it stop sooner than usual? It could have been implantation bleeding, which usually comes before your regular period should have.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 3:48 PM on Apr. 30, 2009