I am two weeks late on my menistral cycle and all of the home pregnact test are negitive could I still be pregnate?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• yea you could definitley be pregnant. when i was pregnant with my first son they had to do a blood test and ultra sound cause it wasn't showing up on the home test. it was weird but it happens i guess. it didn't show up on a home test with my first son till i was almost 3 months pregnant. and it's bs how people on here are so rude. this is a place to give advice and help other women out not be rude and make them feel like shyt. so sorry girl for people bein so rude.
    jme0408

Answer by jme0408 at 8:15 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• the best time to take a pregnancy test is in the morning when the hormone level is highest. but a late period could also be due to a high level of physical activity, diet, or stress!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:32 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• You need to go back to school and learn to spell, not raise a child.
    Anonymous

• Do a head stand for 30 seconds, spin in 5 circles, then try testing again.
    Mangy_Momma

Answer by Mangy_Momma at 1:40 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Yes you could still be pregnant. Go to your OB/Gyn and they can do a test to find out for sure.

Anon and Mangy Momma, why are you guys being rude to her? It's a simple question!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:44 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Because I'm a sarcastic ass like that.
    Mangy_Momma

Answer by Mangy_Momma at 1:46 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Well, at least you own it! LOL
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:55 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I yam what I yam.
    Mangy_Momma

Answer by Mangy_Momma at 2:02 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Sounds like someone has an attitude problemsticking out tongue

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 3:13 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I agree...why even reply to a question if you don't have an appropriate answer. And since when do you have to know how to spell perfectly to be a mother. . But yes it is possible. I would wait another week then take another test, or go to the dr. Good luck.
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 7:26 PM on Apr. 30, 2009