Dr. Brown vs. Lansinoh Breast pumps?

Do any of u have one of these breast pumps? If so did they work good and if not do u know one that does?

Lacrisha

Asked by Lacrisha at 1:43 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• After doing a bit of research, it doesn't look like Dr. Brown offers a double pump? And it looks like the single electric pump they do have is $140....The Lanisnoh DOUBLE electric is $150....After seeing that, I would DEFINITELY suggest the Lanisnoh over the Dr. Brown.
    kynziesmom

Answer by kynziesmom at 2:08 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I have a Lanisnoh that works great.....Although I also have a Medela Pump In Style that I like better, mostly because of the letdown feature and the bag. But if you're trying to find a reasonably priced pump, I would definitely recommend the Lansinoh! As far as pumping quantity goes, I can't tell a difference between the Lansinoh and the Medela!
    kynziesmom

Answer by kynziesmom at 1:51 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• thx i couldnt pick they both sound good
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 1:58 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• ok i will get the Lanisoh then :) thx for the help i really dont know what im doing when it comes to breast feeding i couldnt breast feed my first and im trying with my 2nd
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 2:11 PM on Apr. 30, 2009