Does it bother you to see

a couple kissing or touching earch other in public. Not grabbing boob, ass, or dick just kissing and hugging/ touching?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• No. My husband and I are affectionate in public and I don't care what other people think.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 1:50 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• No. Good for them.
    Mangy_Momma

Answer by Mangy_Momma at 1:47 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• No, I think it's sweet.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:48 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• no! I think it's sweet. now if it's kissing to the point of licking each other's face I think to myself "get a room" lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:48 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I think it can get irritating for sure... I'm not into pda myself that's probably why... It doesn't offend me I just think it's silly.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 1:48 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• no.
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 1:51 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• No, because me and my hubby are affectionate in public, but not grossly.

CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 1:52 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Doesnt bother me at all.. Me & Dh hug, hold hands, put our arms around each other all the time in public.. we even pat each other on the butt sometimes in public.. We dont do it in a sexual way, or to get attention. its more like a pat on the back- but lands on the butt.. lol...
    but seeing a couple grope each other, makeout, or be over the top sexually with each other in public is gross.
    There is a big diffrence in showing a lil affection to your partner & being inappropriate.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 1:52 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Opposite sex couples, sometimes....anything other than a quick peck or hug is inappropriate.
    I think homosexuality is wrong, so that answers that...
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 1:53 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• It depends how affectionate. It bothers me more to see a couple of "teens" grossly making out in public (like the ice cream parlor) when my kids are there. My hubby and I are affectionate in public, hugs and kisses and hand holding. Not grossly making out. lol.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:55 PM on Apr. 30, 2009