diapers..

Is anyone using cloth or reusable diapers?

mizsaxton

Asked by mizsaxton at 2:00 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No..but if you do...more power to ya!
    MarkiG

Answer by MarkiG at 2:01 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I have. Since I have two in diapers I have quit using them. I will go back to it when my older one is potty trained.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:04 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I am cloth diapering when this baby gets here, yes :)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 2:04 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Oh I don't think I could handle it myself haha and I'm pretty sure my mom would think twice about watching the baby I just seen some they were about 17 dollars a piece and really how long could they last ya anyways.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 2:04 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• i used cloth for a few months but once he outgrew the prefolds I only had a few, which was kinda pointless since you need a lot, and it got a little pricey to keep up with his growth. so I use disposables now, but I try to get nonbleach ones like 7th generation. I am very proud of myself for at least trying cd'ing and enjoyed it while it lasted!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:06 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• We cloth diaper and it totally rocks!!!!!
    Habibti812

Answer by Habibti812 at 2:08 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• It's too hard, when you take them out somewhere and they poop, you don't want to stuff it back in your bag!! So we bought some "green" diapers at Babys R Us, they say they are better for the environment, hopefully they are, who knows. It's just too hard with cloth diapers. Plus my son was walking around with pee dripping down his leg once, not cool!
    Anonymous

• YES!!! WE love it! I have a 17 mo. old and 3 mo. old; we wash diapers once a day but could go two days :) Totally worth it ;)
    LilMonstersClub

Answer by LilMonstersClub at 2:21 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Oh yeah! I sposied my first children and could just KICK myself for it. I love cloth! It totally rocks. I made my kids promise that when I'm an old lady and the tables are turned (you know, they are the ones changing my diapers) that they would use cloth too! LMAO.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 2:22 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I'm not now but I did. I had two kids in cloth diapers at the same time for 2 yrs. I know there are some cloth diapering groups you could check out here on cafemom.
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 2:23 PM on Apr. 30, 2009