pregnant

i am 30 weeks 3 days and i had went to the doctors yesterday and my baby heatbeat and stuf was fine but my baby don't move much in the morning or day like he do at night. could he be sleep

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I bet he is and also when youre farther along the baby has less room to move around so that may be another reason he isnt moving much.
    CrewsMaMa

Answer by CrewsMaMa at 2:12 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• My son only moved right after I ate at night...never any other time. Only the occasional kick or hiccups
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:15 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• lots of movement "rocks" the baby and when you're inactive is whe the baby moves the most!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:16 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I am a few days from 30 weeks my doc said that as the baby gets bigger there will be less activity. if you are concerned there are resources on the internet that can help you track your babys movement...if you are concerned you should call your doc..better safe..congrats...only 10 weeks to go!!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 2:41 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• i think so, but baby's move more while you are sleeping, my son is the same way, unless i'm wearing a bra, and then he's kicking at my bra, because he doesn't like how it goes against my stomach, or rather him.
    sherlockhlm

Answer by sherlockhlm at 5:14 PM on Apr. 30, 2009