• In the Spotlight:

a wolf.

i have a friend who is a wolf in sheeps clothing.on the out side she is way friendly almost kissass,but when she is alone or mad at some one she is the meanest little thing i have ever seen.doesnt let go of a grudge.its weird because she makes herself out to be the nicest person in the world.i know she was bullied in high school,but she is just not as she appears.i dont care cause i know her but what is this all about.i cant figure it.like almost a chemelion(sp)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Health

• i have a friend like that. she's very cool, laid back, has lots of friends, but theres a very mean side to her. she can be very militant and belittling to her children and even to some of her friends. she loves a show too. she's belittled me in front of a group of friends but they all made her feel stupid for doing so.
    Anonymous

• oh my thats just like her/she treats her kids the same way
    Anonymous

• Are you talking about my mom? She is like that. Everyone thinks she is just so good and perfect..but, she is a terror behind closed doors. She holds grudges and is mean as hell when no one knows about it. Everone thinks she did everything for my son when he was a baby...but, she never fed him a bottle, changed a diaper...nothing. Not that I think she should have, but, she just never did and led everyone to think she did so much for my son and I didn't do anything.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:23 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I wonder if it's the same girl lol that would be kinda awkard but funny!
    Anonymous

• Maybe bipolar. I work with a lady like that. One second she can be super nice and the next you would think you did something horrible to piss her off cause she is at your throat. Maybe even menopause.
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 2:26 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I'm like that in a way. I am the coolest person until I get crossed, but I don't hold grudges!!! You're supposed to forgive someone 100% or not at all(I don't believe in that forgive but don't forget crap, it don't work; if you fully forgive then in time you will forget(if its not done again). I myself had a rough childhood but I did not let it hinder me. Everyone is different and handle situations differently( for example when my 13.5 month old passed my first reaction was anger, I couldn't cry until I was home; others are hystarical and incosolable!). if I were you I'd bring to her attention each time she does it, she might be unaware she's doing it!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 2:26 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• My mom does it on purpose. She can turn the bitch on and off. She is syrupy-sugary sweet in front of people that she cares what they think of her. And a hellion if she doesn't care.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:27 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Hell that's about every member of my extended family....I basically don't even associate with them anymore. After my family met my fiance for all of 5 minutes one cousin who is like a sister to me said to everyone "I don't like him, he looks like a child molester" None of them are invited to the wedding, I don't need that kind of crap!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:31 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Yep, I don't talk to my mom's family cause they all are like that...crazy. My son said he and I have each other and that is just fine. So far, we aren't crazy. I hope it's a nurture and not nature thing.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:33 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Just like every chick on cafemom.
    Anonymous