Any opinions on what my dream meant?

I always have the weirdest dreams but last nights freaked me out! I was walking down a dirt road where I live and there was a group of guys standing in the middle if the road. I didn't want to walk by them but had to, then a guy I used to have a crush on in elementary walked up to me, put his arm around me and asked for a kiss! Then I was being chased by a killer and I ran into an abandoned house. A bunch of my cousin's were inside hiding too. Everyone ran and I realized the killer was looking in a window. I ran into a bedroom,hid in a closet with my cousin and we were trying to cover ourselves with blankets and bags. Then the door opened and we thought it was the killer but it was some random person wanting to hide w/ us. My cousin got pissed at this person saying there wasn't enough room. Then the door opened again and I waited for the pain of being stabbed or something but I woke up. I can still feel the fear I felt.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Being chased in a dream indicates anxiety in the waking state. The guys you didn't want to walk past represent your fears. The one who asked for a kiss represents dissolution of fear through familiarity, as do your cousins' presence both in the house and in the closet. Hiding represents your Suprego kowtowing to your Id. Basically, you're probably stressed out about something and have a need for familiar surroundings in order to alleviate that anxiety.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 2:30 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• that is a crazy dream i cant read dreams but i have a book. there are also some groups i have come across that do dream reading psychic stuff
    silly7

Answer by silly7 at 2:25 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Are you afraid of past acquaintances knowing you and/or your family are hiding something that could get you in deep trouble?
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 2:27 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Fear in dreams comes from fear in real life. There's something you're scared of or anxious about in your waking life.
    Anonymous

• When you are being chased in a dream, when you are awake you are feeling threatened. The killer looking in the window means that the threat you are feeling may even have the possibility of invading your private space. It is possible that you watched a scary TV show or movie that put some of the thoughts in your mind, but I really wonder if you are worried about the swine flu threat.
    the other dream seems unrelated. Perhaps something happened in your life to make you think of your school days. or perhaps you saw someone on the sidewalk that made you a little worried, and so in your dream it was the group of guys.

Answer by Bmat at 2:42 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Thanks ladies! These are some interesting answers. I've been having a lot of stress and anxiety in my job so maybe thats the reason for the crazy dreams!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on May. 1, 2009