Anyone know how u can get cellulite to disappear or how to make it not llok soo bad.....ughhh mine is sooo gross!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Liposuction is the only thing I have heard that works. Creams won't. You can try to lose weight, but sometimes that won't work, either.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 2:35 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I sell Avon and we just came out with a cream called Body Lipo that is supposed to be very good. I haven't tried it yet but have heard good things. I use the Anew Clinical Stretch Mark Smoother and its made a big difference in the text and appearance of both stretch marks and cellulite that I have. You should try them out. www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 2:46 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I hope someone has an answer for your question! I am thin and in pretty good shape, but I have cellulite on the FRONT of my legs and I HATE IT!!! I had rather it be on my backside so I didn't have to see it every time I look at my self in the mirror!! I don't want to wear shorts or swimsuits but you can't go to the beach & stay in a warm-up suit the whole time!! UGH!
    madsmom11597

Answer by madsmom11597 at 3:12 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I know I'm skinny too, and I still have it horribly on my thighs...I work out, and if I was any skinnier I would be unhealthy so its not fair!!!
    LainysMommy

Answer by LainysMommy at 7:17 PM on Apr. 30, 2009