Anyone live in montana or washington?

Do you like living there?
hows the weather?
are there lots of things to do?

masonsmommy921

Asked by masonsmommy921 at 2:34 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i live in evans, wa. Moved here from o.c., ca. I hate it here, there is nothing to do, the weather sucks. =D no...but i am serious.
    ClvDandJ

Answer by ClvDandJ at 2:43 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I live in Kalispell Montana...was born here, grew up in Seatte and moved back as soon as I turned 18. I plan on staying here forever. It is beautiful and as long as you love being outside, you will never be bored. weather is awesome in the summer time, lots of snow in the winter (and winters are looooong.) There is no place on earth that I would rather raise my kids.
    The lakes are crystal clear and we spend almost EVERY day at them during the summer...swimming, camping, fishing, hiking, even just going for walks.
    I would choose Montana if I were you. No sales tax either. lol.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 2:46 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• All depends on which side of Washington you are moving to. I live in between Tacoma and Seattle. And there is always something to do out here. We have all kinds of festivals all year round. We have shops, museums, parks, waterfront activities. And if you want to do out door things thats not far away. Whale watching, fishing, hiking and more its all here. Now Eastern Washington is beautiful and if you are out doorsy it can be alot of fun all year round. There are some cute little shops and cafes. Of course there is fishing and hunting, during the winter there is sking and snow mobliling. Washington all around can be a fun place no matter where you live.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:03 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Ive lived in Montana all my life! I was born and raised in Glendive (eastern side of state) and have lived Missoula (western) and Wibaux (eastern.) I love it! Its so beautiful!!! WInter sucks at times...especially on the east end of the state. I think the western side had a slightly warmer winter this year then we did. :P. Summers are nice. They can get extreme though. theres all sorts of things to do...especially if you like the outdoors. Im moving this summer to SD for school (need some adventure lol) and i will miss MT thats for sure. Its defeinatley a great place for family. THe people here are very friendly! No sales tax either! Im very proud to say Montana is my home!
    crazyfunmom

Answer by crazyfunmom at 3:31 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• WA sucks! we lived there for a few months in'88 and it never got above 65 degrees.The bugs were enormous and it rained just about every day-deluges of rain! Strangest summer ever.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 5:52 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I live in a small town in NW Washington. Population 2200. I love it. It rains most of the year but it's a couple hours during the day. People think Washington is so rainy and it's not. It's just grey a lot. The cold rainy winters just make you appreciate the summer more. Where I live you drive an hour and a half to go skiing and an hour to get to the water. Skiing and boating in the same day! I havn't been to eastern Washington yet but dh says it's beautiful and he wants to retire there.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 5:56 PM on May. 2, 2009