What would you do.....

if there was a neighboring school district was closed and several within your area due to the fact of this swine flu, would you keep you child home for two days or send them? It is almost the end of the school year and all tests have been finished. I also found out that a doctors child was being kept home and she told the school she is out till further notice and that was a doctors child!!! Makes you think huh???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Health

• I would keep my kids home if there is an oubreak in my area, but I would also buy Manuka honey maybe it works on this too?
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 2:56 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• if theres been a case in my area and school were closed, yes I would just keep my son home! as you said, it's close to the end anyways and if the tests and all are done anyways, close enough!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:40 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Keep them home. If the district is closed, then they'll probably stay open later in the summer by a however long school is closed for.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 2:42 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I'd keep them home. Make sure all the work and exams that they need to pass to the next grade have been completed.

Answer by Bmat at 2:54 PM on Apr. 30, 2009