• In the Spotlight:

"Have you ever wanted to just beast your kids,lol....do they ever drive u nuts like me?" lol

When will they get out of the terrible 2's? *Sigh*

Lomane

Asked by Lomane at 2:56 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• yes yes and yes all the time but I love them...
    LuckyCharmed200

Answer by LuckyCharmed200 at 2:57 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I'm still going through them and my son is 3. it has actually gotten worse. yeah i feel that way sometimes. i find myself some days just holding my head in my hands. but you have to stay consistent with them and keep reminding yourself that you are the mom/boss. don't let them run you and take some time for yourself.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 2:58 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• mine never hit the terrible two, he's in the oh god kill me threes. And yes some day he's so awful I just want to punch his adorable lil face in, BUT I would NEVER do that, he doesn't know better...yet. He will learn how to behave.

EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 3:06 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Sometimes I think i may need Nanny 991. LOL
    Lomane

Answer by Lomane at 3:26 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Ive heard 3 is worse from a lot of people! because they can talk then! i want to a lot! my hubby is not around a lot, but luckily i have a great mom who helps me a lot!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 3:32 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• oh yeah!
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 3:38 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• i think we all feel that way on occasion. I have found that the best thing to do with my son is never give in to his tantrums. If at all possible just to ignore him is usually enough to snap him out of it. Although, now that it is warmer, I can take him outside and that usually gets him to chill out. The terrible twos don't have to be that terrible. Just don't give in to them when they act out. Eventually they will learn that they can't always get things that they want. And that they will always get the things that they need...
    PhotographyM0m

Answer by PhotographyM0m at 4:31 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• If her behavoir is what I have to look forward to until she turns 4, I might just quit. I get called so many time during the day "mommy, mommy, mommy..." AAAHHH. Time out is like my new best friend. As soon as the tantrum, fussing or whining starts, I let her know go to TO. Almost every day I tell my DH that I quit. I thought it was just me who had kids that drove them crazy. I
    Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 8:40 PM on Apr. 30, 2009