How to deal with thing that come in your path

How do you deal with old things that come in your Path That you don't see anymore? What do i mean well, My X write me asking me Questions about things like what could have been things like that And Like i told him he made his Choices and long time ago..... And 10 years later it's come back to him........ .. But Should i tell my husban about it or just leave it alone??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• dont tell him leave it alone and cut off all contact if you love your husband.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 3:00 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I think u anwered ur own queston. Past is Past for a reason.
    LuckyCharmed200

Answer by LuckyCharmed200 at 3:00 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Tell your ex to leave you alone as your happily married and he had his chance. Block his emails and I would tell my husband he contacted me and I put an end to it. I tell my husband everything and an ex contacting me would be no different as I would be upset if I found out my husbands ex was contacting him and he didn't tell me. If its innocent and your not interested then why not be honest with your spouse?
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:03 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Leave it alone. He's dealing with the consequences of his choices. It's something he has to go through alone. If you respond then he'll get mixed messages. As for hubby, no. Just let it go. Just don't take any more of x's messages. You shut the door once. Do it again and lock it this time

Answer by admckenzie at 3:24 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I would tell my husband. Simply because I wouldn't want to take a chance that if he EVER found out he might think I hid something from him.... You know how men can be, plus he really needs to know that your X is trying to sneak under his radar. You two are a team now. This is something that I would be completely up front about. Plus I would tell the X , without mincing any words, to step off - period.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:26 PM on Apr. 30, 2009