can i take white vinegar for this terrible heartburn? and if so how do i take it?

maryfer

Asked by maryfer at 3:02 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Why would you take vinegar when its' an acid? That'll make it worse. Drink some milk
    Anonymous

• that would taste horrible, try chewing celery, but dont eat it, chew it the juice that comes out swallow it it should help, it works for me, and sometimes when it doesnt i pop a zantac.
    Anonymous

• I would try rolaid soft chews and if that doesnt work try calling your doctor,vinager just doesnt sound good sounds like something to make you sick!
    Chrystal_A

Answer by Chrystal_A at 3:05 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• uh... that will make it worse, who told you to use vinegar? eat a piece of bread and a glass of milk, also zantac is safe thats what my dr prescribed me
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 3:09 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• i have tried rolaids, tums and zantac, but they only work for a little time, and i've heard about drinking a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar for the acids, its just that i only have white vinegar :$ and my hubby is still at work now to go get some antacid
    maryfer

Answer by maryfer at 3:11 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I wouldn't drink an acid to help with an acid. Doesn't make much sense
    Anonymous

• try grade A honey it is heat treated so it is safe I have Gunter pure honey clover and it is grade A so it is safe for you mommy 2 bee!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 3:14 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Gunter's in the cute lil teddy bear jar at your produce store try?
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 3:15 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• you mean drink honey for my acid reflux? i was just reading that many times acid reflux is due to lack of acids in the stomach? LOL i know it sounds funny, and doesn't really make sense, this acids are just driving me nuts, it is so bad that my neck and shoulders skin hurt.
    maryfer

Answer by maryfer at 3:19 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Do NOT listen to 2mothers. Look at all her answers/questions and they're seriously all about honey or lentil soup. No lie. Honey will not help your heartburn
    Anonymous