Is Obama your nanny?

He advised us to "cover our mouth when we cough". Our chief Nanny!

tyme4me2day

Asked by tyme4me2day at 3:03 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• How awful for the leader of our country to mention one way to help prevent the spread of disease. Kinda like how Carter advised us to wear a sweater to help cut down on energy consumption. The nerve, they shoulda just told us to go shopping, that cures all.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 3:06 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• No. He's not my Nanny. And I was taught to cover my mouth when I was about 2. Let's see now. That was about 60 years ago.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:07 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I believe Obama told us to go shopping this morning, ahem, saying that we need to buy these American cars that are backed by government warranties. Did he not say that this morning?
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 3:08 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I'm glad he did since I see people coughing all the time without covering their mouths. Shame on him from trying to give tips to help keep them safe
    Anonymous

• UMMM safe? Are we that dumb that we do not know to cover our mouth when we cough?
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 3:15 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Damn, I forgot to put air in my tires like he suggested last October, all the money I lost on mileage. Oh Obama, we should all just listen to you some more!!!!!!!!!!!
    We really don't have a choice but to listen, he won't get off the damn television.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 3:15 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• omg Anon..LMAO..you think those rude people will listen to him! No they won't and that was an asinine thing to say.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 3:15 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

I don't know, did he? At least it's not the only thing he did.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 3:18 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Besides being a President is also a ....(gasp) human being and a father who cares about the lives of the people of this country.
    Anonymous

• You cannot prove that, that is your perception of him.
    Anonymous