It hurts so bad....

I am only 5 mos along and I have a hemroid......It was ok until last night when I was in the shower, I forgot about it while I was washing, and OMFG I thought I ripped it out or something. Now it is incredibly painful to use the bathroom. The doc said to take sitz baths and stuff, but I only have a shower, I don't know what else to do. I have always been the type to go #2 like a thousand times a day, and now I am in pure misery each time I do so. I have been using a clean, damp rag to wipe with but it still hurts so bad. I am going to the store and getting some Prep. H, but is there anything else I can do to make it go away? Will it ever go away?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I found that leaving a tucks pad folded up in the crack of my butt right on the hemmoroid all day long.(changing it everytime you go to bathroom) helped me a lot.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 3:21 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• It will shrink but never go away once its outside your rectum. You can take a warm cloth and soak it in the seltzer water and use that or a tucks pad. Use the medicated wipes to wipe with.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:28 PM on Apr. 30, 2009