whats the most ridiculous thing you have ever seen at a yard sale?

Today i saw a pair of shoes for $25.00 at a yard sale, and a Coach Purse for $400.00 (i have the same purse and it originally cost $298.00)
I think that woman should have put her stuff on ebay...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't go yardsaling too often, but what I can't stand to see are dirty, stained, and broken items that they try to make a bundle off of.

Used undies?!! Gross!!! With my loud mouth I would have spoken loudly for the rest of the yardsalers to hear me, "OMG! They are actually trying to sell used underwear! How disgusting!" That should make a few people leave and cause them to lose a few bucks. I would then smile wickedly at them as I walked by to leave. If people are so arrogant and ignorant to sell something so disgusting then they need a wake up call.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:39 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• used underwear and thongs. gross
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 3:24 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• last weekend a woman had a half empty box of sanitary napkins for a dollar..it was just nasty.
    Anonymous

• I nasty mattress and rotten box springs for $1500 that came with a rusted frame and a broken head board and lightly used underwear for $2 a piece. NASTY
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:25 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• i have seen used notebooks, spiral bound with their note still in it...wtf? At my last garage sale I sold 7 Coach bags...$40 or less.
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 3:27 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• i've seen most of the previously posted items, but this last weekend someone was trying to sell a moldy cabbage patch doll.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 4:18 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I agree, undies are a no-no! yuck!
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 5:23 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Jeans with bloody crotches,the contents of a junk drawer dumped out,a 12 pack of beer missing 2 cans,cockroach infested baby clothes,and a bike that was totally rusted!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 5:50 PM on Apr. 30, 2009