Dental work?

I'm a few months pregnant and am positive that I will need at least one root canal maybe two and a tooth removed. will they be able to do all this even though I'm pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• then get it done! It can turn into something UGLY if you dont :) Good luck I know how much fun Root Canals can be (they are my FAVORITE processsor to assist on :)
    Sbahns

Answer by Sbahns at 3:58 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I don't believe so. I had to wait until I had my daughter to have more than cavities filled. Its because of the amount of medicine they use and pulling teeth you may need to be put to sleep so most of the time no.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:31 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I am an office manager of a dental office. You can get MANDITORY work done while pg I would really only get it done if it cause pain or if you have an infection. Just get a note from your OB stating that it is ok for you to have the numbing medication and you will be fine!

Sbahns

Answer by Sbahns at 3:35 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• oh this is definitely mandatory work!
    Anonymous

• LOL. you're scary Sbahns!
    Anonymous