Would you jump in fromt of a bus to save your childs life, Or just push them out of the way ?

I would jump in front of it in a heartbeat... my child is the most important thing and i would do anything to save him, including sacrifce my own life..

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 3:40 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• heck yeah i would jump in front of a bus for him but if i survived it, ohhh he would be in so much trouble for being in front of the bus in the first place. lmao
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 3:41 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• well you wouldnt want him just standing there watching your guts all over the street.. I would tuck and roll baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So then you are both safe..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:42 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• anything it takes.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 3:42 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• YES WHAT EVER IT TAKES...BUT HOPEFULLY THE OUTCOME WOULD BE I COULD GET MY CHILD AND MYSELF AWAY SAFELY...
    TAMMSTWINS

Answer by TAMMSTWINS at 3:46 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Well if you jump in front of the bus its not like your going to stop the bus. So it will hit him anyways, But of course i would in a heartbeat!! But if i had time to think i'd try to pull him out of the way of the bus.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 3:47 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Well I think I'd want to save us both...why would you want your child to grow up with no mother?
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 3:47 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• If shoving him out of the way saved us both and he just ended up w scrapes and bruises from me shoving him that's what I would do. I would do whatever it took to save him first and hope that I lived
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:25 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Well, I will say this, a huge tree fell into my back yard on the first of April. And I mean a huge tree about 12-15 feet around. If we had been in the back yard when it happened, I would have pushed my daughter out of the way and sacrificed myself if necessary. I would never stand there and watch something happen to her.

I will never understand how a mother survives a fire and her baby doesn't. I would not come out of my house without my child if the house were on fire. If that meant that I died, then so be it, but I would never abandon my child to any kind of danger. I would do whatever I could in any situation to save my daughter even if it meant giving up my own life to save hers.

I hope that I am never in that type of situation.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 4:33 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• if i only stepped in front of a bus we would both be killed,now if i pushed my child out of the way of the bus then my child would at least live.
    momindistress08

Answer by momindistress08 at 4:35 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I would do whatever is possible but my only consure will be to get my DD out of the way and if i get killed ion the process then oh well as long as my baby girl is safe.
    greeneyemommy

Answer by greeneyemommy at 4:45 PM on Apr. 30, 2009