What is your favorite candle scent?

It depends on my mood, but I like fruity scents the most.

Favorites so far: Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper and Asian Plum.

Please describe your answer if it is not self-explanatory.

shawnasie

Asked by shawnasie at 3:43 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Chili pepper sounds interesting, never heard of it. But, I like apple scented, mango, cinnamon.
    IRA871

Answer by IRA871 at 3:46 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I love Vanilla scents and I also have a Yankee candle that is buttercream and every time I burn it, it smells like I am baking a cake . . . YUM!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:47 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Vanilla cupcake
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 3:57 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• vanilla! or that baked cookie one.. i forgot what it was called...

and rice milk/chocolate.
    r.e.l.s.m.o.m.

Answer by r.e.l.s.m.o.m. at 4:20 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• The Henri Bendel candles from Bath and Bodyworks are the best. My favorite is pomegranate. I think that if everyone in the world had one of these pomegranate candles in every room in their homes there would be no war and no hatred. Who could have hateful feelings with such a beautiful aroma in the air?

JK

But I really do love it. It has a sweet but tangy smell and these are the best candles. I have had the same two candles for more than two years and I can still take the lid off and it will make my entire room smell great. I don't even have to burn them. One is tuberose and it has a sweet fragrant aroma.

I also like licorice as a candle scent but it isn't easy to find. I think that yankee candle makes one. I don't eat licorice, but love the smell of the candle. And magnolia rounds out my favorite scents. I want a huge magnolia tree in my back yard so that the air smells like wonderful magnolia blossoms all the time.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 4:22 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• We found some great cranberry tangerine ones at (of all places) Wal-Mart last year at Thanksgiving. They smelled great for the holidays.

I like clean citruses and pine: I had a craft candle in lemon-pine for a while, and it was amazing. I wish I still had the business name.

Bergamot is a great candle scent.
    rainbowlight

Answer by rainbowlight at 4:26 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• cherry
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 5:44 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I saw someone mention Buttercream from Yankee...man, that used to be my absolute favorite! All I would burn was Yankee and I loved that scent!

Now I discovered Gold Canyon and won't burn anything else. I like the Fruity and the Baking scents. I think Ginger Lime is my favorite. It's so fresh! I like Pomegranate too. And there is a Birthday Cake that smells like the buttercream. Yum! My new favorite for summer though is the Strawberry Shortcake and Casaba Melon Sunset.

Ahhhhh...I love candles and could go on and on!
    justkima

Answer by justkima at 6:06 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I love various candle scents, depending on the room.
    Lilac is my ultimate favorite and blueberry is a close second.
    I also love cinnamon, apple, evergreen, and pumpkin spice.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:19 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Lilac-- and its usually hard to find
    Anonymous