Where can I network my job? It is more like my own business, but still a job.

twinklebell73

Asked by twinklebell73 at 3:44 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hi there, I know of a few. You can go onto www.MomsLikeMe.com and plug in your state.
    There is www.StartUpSpace.com
    Hve you tried CircleofMoms through Facebook?

I wasn't aware you had a business? I feel silly since I sent you some info on Gold Canyon.:)
    Hope this helps.
    Marianne
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 7:09 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• You can also look into local events. You can join your cities Chamber of Commerce and mingle and network with other business owners and independent consultants in town, in addition to getting deals with each other and in sponcered events! Also look for local events, just two days ago there was an expo here in my town called "Who You Know" all you needed to attend was a business card and you got to network with business owners and employees from dozens of companies! There are several like that here and I've begun going to all of them
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 8:06 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• i meant on here. what is the group on cafe mom? i would love to meet business owners, because i work for aflac and sell supplemental insurance.
    twinklebell73

Answer by twinklebell73 at 9:01 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I just started working for Aflac three days ago. I am an independant insurance agent. I am looking for business who want to add supplimental insurance onto reg medical insurance.
    twinklebell73

Answer by twinklebell73 at 11:33 AM on May. 2, 2009