I need some advice PLEASE!!!

I have one beautiful daughter that is 9 months. With her I never started or had a period BUT all of the blood and urine samples they did never detected the hCG hormone... After I went back several times and finally begged them to do something different the finally did an ultrasound vaginally and I was 3 months along... My point that I am trying 2 make aware is that I can't just take a home preg. test BECAUSE IT WONT DETECT ANYTHING!! It never did even after I had the ultrasound pictures to show there WAS baby inside of me..The past few days I have thrown up twice and just been kinda sick at my stomach. I think I am going nuts because I swear I can feel something moving, and no not like gas bubbles, I mean kinda like nudges... I told my fiance' and he just kinda laughed... Is there anyway thing I can do to know for sure b/c to get a test around here you have to get on a waiting list for about 4 1/2 weeks b4 they will see you...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• home preg test
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 3:51 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Well, first let me say that every pregnancy is different, and just because the tests did not detect the hormone the last time does not mean that it will not this time around.

Also, the sensation of feeling "kicks" is common in women who have already given birth - my daughter is a year old and I still get "Phantom Kicks".

If you are convinced you are pregnant, and convinced tests wont work for you, then it looks like you need to get on that waiting list.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 3:52 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• You wouldn't be feeling kicks this early anyway if you are at the early stages. Did you try the Health dept or Planned Parenthood? Around here they will give you a pregnancy test immediately but won't schedule you to see a doctor for a while. Ask them if they will just give you the test. My dd's ob says his test can detect pregnancy within hours of conception so I'm guessing there are different tests out there.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:07 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• use a pregnancy test, not all pregnancies are the same and you may be able to detect it, if not then i guess you could find a clinic that can do it.
    sherlockhlm

Answer by sherlockhlm at 4:56 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Thats the thing, my periods have been extremly lite now that I think about it, I mean panty liner lite when noramally its changing every hour on the hour... You remember how it felt when the baby shifted or kinda rolled, that is what it feels like... I did have a test that was from when I got preg the 1st time that I never used. The one that reads in words pregnant/not pregnant. and normally the answer comes up instatly a NOT PREG. when I took it *even when I WAS pregnant* but this time it took forever, and then it still said NOT PREGANT!!! I just was looking for something or another alternative that I could do besides wait... but you would think that when I talked to my Fiance' about this he would not just laugh at me... That kinda hurt

Anonymous