Whats the best way to start homeschool a preschooler ?

is there websites to use? to learn about it
I would like to start my 3 yr on some school stuff and trying to get him to talk more

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• www.LetterOfTheWeek.com for lesson ideas. Remember to keep it fun, no workbook pages, no flashcard drills. Fun, fun, fun. Use sidewalk chalk, check out books from the library, sing songs, make up games (who can find the most letter A's on this page?), count pushes on a swing, count steps, hopscotch.

Other websites:
    www.pbskids.org
    www.starfall.com
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:33 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• We have a teacher's store in our town. I just go there and buy the work-books for pre-k. They are kinda pricey though. Flash cards are good, and I buy the posters of stuff and hang up in his room. The planets, the ABC's, the weather, stuff like that.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 5:18 PM on Apr. 30, 2009