No contact order?

We live in Washington.
Me and my husband had an altercation a month before. 911 was called and the cops saw the nail scratches on my husband's hand and took photograph and left.

No arrests made. Later I was charged with Assault 4 with a hearing scheduled.

Will I be issued a no contact order? We have 2 kids.

Its been more than a month since the incident happened, no arrest made, and we are living together.

My lawyer thinks that if they wanted to give no contact order, they would have given by now. We don't want the no contact order to be given. Should we still do something? Is there a possibility that the judge would give a no contact order in this case?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Your husband can go see the DA and drop the charges and that will be the end of it.

- www.RamblingsOFaSAHM.com

Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 4:02 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Your lawyer can tell the PA that you two live together and that he feels safe with you in the home. If that doesn't work then have hubby go to court with you. The judge won't issue a no contact if your husband doesn't ask for one.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:15 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Someone has to ask for the no contact order, it usually cannot be ordered without someone asking for it.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:16 AM on May. 1, 2009