Which Girlfriend are You????

What is your favorite girlfriend sitcom: (EX girlfriends, Sex and the City) And Which tv sitcom girlfriend are you most like???

For me it wld have to be "the game" and i am sooo much like tasha, sassy a no nonsense speak her mind type of chick, That sums me up to a tee..

JaYsMoMmY09

Asked by JaYsMoMmY09 at 3:51 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i dont really have a girlfriends show any more but when sex and the city was still on i was most like charlotte, believing in true love and wanting babies not really interested in sleeping around
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 4:32 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Sex in the City- and my friends make fun of me because I am mostly like Charlotte... All about being in love and having a family.
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 4:38 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I was like the samanatha...back in my day. Now that i'm married, I'm not like any of them b/c I feel like I dont have a life of my own anymore...it's just mommy.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 5:17 PM on Apr. 30, 2009