Morning sickness suddenly stopped

I have not been able to go to the doctor yet, because I just got added to my SOs insurance and we're waiting for the last hoop to jump through. I have had morning sickness consistently until a few days ago when I got a cold... now no morning sickness. I'm early enough in that the MS has been my only real physical way of telling the baby's there. I'm considering going to Planned Parenthood just so I can get an affordable ultrasound. Is my baby ok?

guitarlove

Asked by guitarlove at 3:51 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would ask a dr, but i only had morning sickness with my son for a while, and then it stopped suddenly too! I wouldnt worry.. do you have cramping or anything? I would ask a dr but going to planned parenthood wouldnt hurt either, just to assure yourself that everything is fine! Stressing over it is not healthy for your baby or you... if its a HUGE worry go to planned parenthood! Good luck!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 3:54 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I'm sure you're fine. My morning sickness stopped suddenly too, I swear the day I hit 4 months it was gone. Consider yourself lucky!
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 3:54 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Sometimes it does just stop!!! If you are far along and don't feel the baby move that's a sign to go to ed! If you are around 3 months your body has adjusted to the extra hormones and thus aiding in ending ms. If you start to cramp worse than period with blood go to ed!!! Other than that women are not always sick full first 3 months!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 3:59 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I'm 11 weeks, expecting #3, and I haven't had ANY morning sickness at all! I do stress over the lack of symptoms, especially after being very sick the previous two pregnancies, but every time I get an u/s there's a strong heartbeat so my OB says not to worry. How far along are you? How long 'til you're on insurance and can get an u/s?

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 4:00 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I <3 you all. Thank you... this is my 1st so I think I'm a little extra-nervous. I might still go by PP but I am not as anxious about it as I was.

sxc_mom_of2: No, no cramping *whew*
    guitarlove

Answer by guitarlove at 4:01 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Congrats and best of wishes!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 4:15 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• morning sickness is for your first trimester, but can go further on, but if you are going into your second tri. i wouldn't worry much about it, checking with a doctor, is a good idea, if you are really concerned. nothing says a good mom like a worried one, even though it's a little annoying as you get older.
    sherlockhlm

Answer by sherlockhlm at 4:52 PM on Apr. 30, 2009