Look at all these rumors!!!!

Have you ever had a nasty vicious rumor spread about you??? If so what was it and what did you do about it???

JaYsMoMmY09

Asked by JaYsMoMmY09 at 3:53 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My MIL says things about me all the time to my step-daughters. I just ignore it.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 4:13 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• My hubbys aunt would start stuff and get hubbys mom all roared up then the 2 would yell at me about it but the aunt only did this so her lil angel DD won't get in trouble but i just rode everything out intil they finally found what is going on which it took yrs ..lol..
    Anonymous

• i started a rumor about myself that i was lesbian. It was because some guy was flirting with me and his gf got pissed, so i said i was lesbian to avoid being beat up. It didnt last long cuz i was dating a guy shortly after that and she noticed and realized i lied. By then she had already broke up with her bf though. This was back in the immature days of high school. LOL
    Ginanne

Answer by Ginanne at 4:41 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I've heard that I ran down the street drunk, screaming(and naked) in the middle of the day. I've heard that I flashed my brother's neighbor... I didn't do either of these things and I didn't do anything about them either. I have tried telling people that they aren't true but it does no good; people like rumors, they don't care if they aren't true.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 5:26 PM on Apr. 30, 2009