is anyone else feeling a little lazy?

i have things that i really should be doing. i should be starting dinner soon, cleaning up a little (not that the house is dirty except for toys and lunch dishes but i like to stay on top of it), oh i could go on but i think you get the point. anywho-its not very pretty outside and we are supposed to be getting a storm and i didnt sleep well last night....im so tired and i dont want to do anything. lol. anyone else feeling a little lazy?

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 4:01 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL... I should be a busy body today too, but I dont have any energy! I have laundry to do, dinner to make, grocery shopping, etc... Ive been sluggish today! and its not that ugly outside for us... kinda sunny! but im still lazy! LOL
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 4:14 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Heck yes. Why do you think I'm answering questions instead of working LOL?
    bocamom62

Answer by bocamom62 at 4:18 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• i am feeling very lazy because i'm not in a good mood and i havent slept well the last few days. I haven't gotten enough sleep in the last 4 months since the baby was born and it makes me mad that my husband just sleeps all night while the baby cries and then gets to go to wor while im stuck in this stupid house. i'm not happy so im not feeling motivated but i guess i'll get over it.
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 4:30 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Oh man... I haven't slept in 3 days and I have been sitting here at work all day doing absolutely nothing. Absolutely nothing as in I have been online watching episodes of bones that I have missed lol...
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 4:56 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• yesterday was my day off, so I cleaned, did the clothes, scrubbed the floors, cooked, yeah, I couldnt wait to get to work today! I'm still tired! lol
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 5:13 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• OH YEAH!!! I'm feeling lazy here too! As I look around at all the things that need to get done today is not helping either. Maybe I will be more inspired Tommorrow. LOL Have A Great Afternoon!!!
    4everCullensMom

Answer by 4everCullensMom at 4:56 PM on May. 2, 2009