How do you keep your feet soft?

So the summer season is coming up and I want to wear my flip flops but I hate when my heels look all dry and cracking. Any tips on how to make this go away?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• PEDEGG AND LOTION AFTER!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 4:11 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• There is this thing you can get at any drug store, it looks like an egg and it is like a cheese grater for your feet. No joke. BUT it will only shave off dead skin, not live stuff, and you can't cut yourself on it. It is totally awesome.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 4:11 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I agree with the other posters. You can get a foot scrapper thing at any drug store that will scrub the dead skin off your heels and any other dry areas. It's best to do this in the shower, towards the end, when your feet have been in the water for a bit (softens the skin). After showering and scrubbing off the dead skin, lather them up with foot lotion. Bed Bath & Beyond makes a really nice thick lotion for feet that has some sort of menthol in it. It works great.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 4:40 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I use a pumice stone in the shower, and shea butter with socks at night.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:17 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Yes Go to my webstore www.youravon.com/dhullum and order the cracked heel cream from foot works or any of the foot works creams. Use the Foot Works Tropical Coconut Foot File in the shower daily. Sleeping in socks with the foot creams for it to work even better. Use code fsany for free shipping. That should do the trick!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 9:05 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• if you want I can send you a free sample of the mary kay satin hands pampering set . I use that on my feet and it has amazing results. If you PM me i can arrange to send that to you and also show you before and after photos of feet form using that product
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 10:52 PM on May. 1, 2009

• taking omega 3 fish oil helped me.
    jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 10:24 PM on May. 3, 2009