Co workers! They can be so hard to figure out! Dont you think?

Today when I got to work a co worker stopped me to tell me that another co worker told our bosses that they need to supervise us more during our morning prayer meeting b/c all we do is gossip. ( I work at a church)

If it were true that would be one thing, but it is SOOOOOO not true. We do a devotional and offer up prayer requests to each other and pray.

WHY would she say this, does she want us to dislike her? UGGGG....now we all have to ride together for a convention. oh boy , fun!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• my thinking is we all like to gossip,and what is she doing gossiping.in kind of a weird way.but still.maybe she is jelous because she is not included.but she is doing the same thing.
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 4:19 PM on Apr. 30, 2009