weight gain

My doctor was just concerned because I guess I gained like 10 pounds in the past 4 weeks so he wants me to cut back on carbs and eat more protein more veggies. What are some good foods to eat with lots of protein. I am not a big meat eater so, but I have been trying to eat healthy and I love eating lots of fruit but I know that has lots of sugars in them. I've also been eating lots of yogurt and cheese. Any suggestions I would love to hear them.

sheenar

Asked by sheenar at 4:14 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have you checked for gestational diabetes? usually you gain right from the begining.
    BigSurprise2

Answer by BigSurprise2 at 4:24 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• even though you are prego you can still exercise... have you considered this? Water aerobics is fun! Also... when I was prego I gained 85 lbs, my dr didnt say anything until I was near bed rest... stay away from salt... I learned that the hard way! I would just exercise more, and keep eating the same... but thats up to you! Good luck!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 4:24 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Yeah I did the 3 hr glucose test and it came back normal.
    sheenar

Answer by sheenar at 7:47 PM on Apr. 30, 2009