Will I die?

from morning/all day sickness? I swear it wasn't this bad with my first one this early in the game.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol, no you won't. Just make sure that you stay hydrated, even if you are going to throw it up in 20 mins anyways. And try smaller sips of water, along with a saltine cracker or two.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 4:16 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• As you are finding, every pregnancy is different.
    Have you tried nibbling on candied ginger? Or how abou Preggie Pops?
    I hope it eases for you soon!
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:17 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• OMG, the ms was 100 times worse with the twins(not saying your case but if following applies be weary!)!!! I couldn't kp a thing down, not even water and my bd had the nerve to tell me if I wanted to term he'd understand! Apples were the worst!!! If I ate 3x's a day I had ms 3-5x's a day! I did npt feel better until they gave me nausia meds!!! I was 3.5-4 months and looked like I was 5-6 months along!!! Let your ob know how miserable you are they will help you!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 4:21 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• lol. I keep wondering if we are having twins Ladyd, because my HPT was a BFP when I was about 3 weeks along and now this in week 4. my husband will kiiiill me if we end up with twins lol. I'd find it hilarious though because we have been telling every one we are trying for 2 kids. heh. I'm going to have a talk with my doctor at my appointment next week about this then!
    Anonymous

• OMG!! I puked EVERY day ALL day with both my kids. I lived on saltine crackers and water. I lost 24 pounds in my first 3 months of pregnancy. It got some what better as it went along.
    April0040

Answer by April0040 at 5:15 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• with my first 2 I didnt have any sickness at all, When I was pregnant with my twins I had it so bad. I couldnt eat anything I would lay down all th time because that was the only way I didn't feel like throwing up all the time. I ate salted pretzels and would sometimes eat the lemon head candies and it would sooth me. My doctor told me that she could give me medication for the naseau if it got too bad but I don't like to take anything when I'm pregnant so I said no, It went away after 12 weeks but the beginning was terrible. Stay away from greasy or fatty foods that always did it for me. I couldnt stop gagging, listen to your body if you don't like something.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 8:49 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• no, i was nauseated 24/7 my whole pregnancy and threw up 6 times a day as well (1st pregnancy, it was a girl) now I'm pregnant with a boy and only sometimes I get nauseas or throw up and that's usually if i take my prenatal vitamin with little food. you'll survive, i know how awful it is...nothing helped.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 12:49 AM on May. 1, 2009