At what age did your baby crawl,cruise,let go and walk?

I feel like my 9 month old is going way too fast hes letting go now :'(

Chrystal_A

Asked by Chrystal_A at 4:17 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Crawl - 5 months
    Cruise - 7 months
    Let go - 8 1/2 months
    Walk - 10 1/2 months
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 4:18 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• My niece Holly was walking steadily at 9 months. She would even climb out of her crib at night and walk all the way downstairs to her parents room and yell "mama" at the door. They had to put her crib mattress on the floor because they were worried that she would hurt herself climbing out of the crib.

My 7 month old is just getting the hang of crawling.
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 4:19 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• My son started crawling around 9 months. He is kind of cruising the furniture now and can walk behind one of those Supported Walker things. He is 11 months old. I think he'll be walking in the next month, which is kind of early in my husbands family. All the kids walked months after their 1st bday.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 4:35 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Army crawl- 6 mo
    Real Crawl- 7 mo
    Cruise- 7 months
    9 mo- letting go now too!!! hasn't taken his first steps yet, but will stand unsupported.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 4:54 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• 8 months...none of the above!
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 5:27 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I forgot to mention Carson was 7 1/2 months before he was actually crawling and then just started cruising from there and he will be 9 months old in 2 days and is letting go often,its CRAZY!My older son didnt walk till he was one,but he crawled at 6 months...everyones different i guess but seems my baby is hitting alot of milestones at once.Did I mention he has no teeth?Im determined hes going to walk before he has teeth lol.
    Chrystal_A

Answer by Chrystal_A at 8:27 PM on Apr. 30, 2009