How Can i start up Labor??

Ok i know im only 37 weeks, but im considerd full term now, my doct said she would inducing me at 38 39 weeks, but at this point id like to go into labor, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

BigSurprise2

Asked by BigSurprise2 at 4:17 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• walking and they say castor oil...clean the house do all the housework
    Anonymous

• Doesnt castor oil make you throw up? i keep walking.
    BigSurprise2

Answer by BigSurprise2 at 4:23 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• the only thing i can think of is walking...and i mean alot thats what i did....i went to the doctor on a wensday and i was 1cm and Friday i had my son...i went to the mall for a few hours for those days
    kelly87

Answer by kelly87 at 4:31 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• No castor oil. It'll just make you really sick. Doesn't work.

Just stay busy, walk and keep moving around, sex, cleaning, go shopping, just anything like that.
    javila

Answer by javila at 4:32 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• ok that sounds great.
    BigSurprise2

Answer by BigSurprise2 at 4:36 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Well it works but you must have a devoted husband. I had my husband strip my membranes with our second and third daughter. This consist of pushing up on your water and running his fingers around the edge of your cervix. It is uncomfortable and it may take 3 or 4 times about 1 hour apart but it does work.
    abbibaileylily

Answer by abbibaileylily at 4:56 PM on Apr. 30, 2009