What are you Depressed about?

countingsparows

Asked by countingsparows at 4:29 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Going back to work on Monday. I've been on maternity leave and it's going to be so hard to leave my baby.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 4:30 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• FGEA Fris General Emoe Allie
    Huffmomfor5

Answer by Huffmomfor5 at 4:39 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• my family....my dad's physical abuse and my moms mental abuse has turned the kids they created (me and my 3 younger brothers) into messes. My youngest brother will be 18 in June so we are almost all free!!! My problem now is how to help my brothers cope w our violent childhoods and to help them forgive so they don't turn bitter. I have depression and I think my youngest brother does to..don't know if its genetic or from the trama of being abused or watching our siblings be abused w a gunrod....who knows....well that's why I am depressed...
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 5:01 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• My mom's total lack of love and concern for my hubby and son.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 5:03 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• sorry to unload...my brother is in the army and trying to cope w family drama. He is going to Afganistan for a year and my mom got nasty w him because he called her on a saturday (which is a BIG no no because that is her an her boyfriends day...boyfriend of course comes before children...stupid skank!!!) Sorry...I have little respect for either of my parents...
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 5:04 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• loosing trust for my hubby after working hard to get it to begin with, depressed that I am not happy with my career right now because I am pregnant and no one would hire me so I had to take what I could which only pays me a fraction of what I was making when I got laid off. Depressed tha we have a baby on the way and nothing or no money to buy anything. But I am happy that I have my health and my kids and even though its hard times...we have a baby coming.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 5:47 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• my hubby wont be here for the birth of our son in August becuase of deployment
    AmandaSnyder

Answer by AmandaSnyder at 6:00 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• my boyfriend wondering if he will help me with this baby or he will just want to party even though I'm younger then him. making sure caden always has food and diapers now that everything is going to hell. waiting to go out and have a good time to myself so I'm not so cut off from the world
    cadensmom275

Answer by cadensmom275 at 8:04 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Nothing. I had a very pleasant day.
    jaimie175

Answer by jaimie175 at 8:28 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• my friend was killed in a car accident this month and now my grandmother i am close to has 3 months to live because of brain cancer. i am worried about her and i can't see her yet becasue we live far away. i have to get done with school and that stresses me out. my relationship gets rocky when there is lots going on and i wish it didn't. it would be nice to have more support than a moody husband.
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 9:53 PM on Apr. 30, 2009