• In the Spotlight:

What are you?

HI moms!!! My name is Sabrena and I am always curious about what other moms share/and dont share my views. So I will start this off just follow my lead and NO BASHING...please do not ask others about why they made that choice They just DID!

I am a FF/BF, Co-sleeping, disposible wearing, anti-CIO, 20 yrs old, SAHM of one and one on the way!

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 4:31 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i am a formula feeding, co-sleeping only the 2nd half of the night when he won't sleep, anti-cio cuz i wouldn't abandon my son and thats what it feels like, disposable diaper using, 22 yr old SAHM of one baby boy
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 4:35 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I am 25yrs old, my son is 6yrs and in kindergarden, I am engaged and in college and working....I breast fed and used disposable diapers and don't know what anti cio means...lol
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:42 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• what is CIO?
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 4:42 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• cry it out
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 4:43 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Well i'm pregnant so I'm not sure what all choices I'll end up deciding.....i'm due november 27th. But I am pro-bf and alternative formaula, hopefully I'll be able too. Disopasble diapers......defintely!!!! 18 year-old about 19. Anti' CIO, Anti war, and Pro-marriage! The views for gay, lesbianism I'd never go for it, but I have no problem with my friends that are. I love kids and I am very excited about my first child being born..... kind of scared about how it'll hurt. I Pro-vaginal birth, but I understand why some have to have c-section (it saved my mom's life twice...and saved my sister and her baby.) I'd be upset if I can't have vaginal birth, but if circumstances come to where c-sections safer, then thats what i gotta do.

~heather~
    P.s I'm frightened about the Swine Flu.
    heathertilton08

Answer by heathertilton08 at 4:48 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• ohhhhh....I let my son cry it when he was 6 months and kept going in his room every ten minutes to tell him everything was ok and that mommy loved him and that it was time to go nite nite...after a few days he knew to go to bed and didn't cry hardly
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:48 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I'm a 29 year old, vaxxing, non cio, breastfeeding, circumcising, non spanking, co sleeping, Bible reading, 100% pro life, anti gun, stroller pushing, mommy to a beautiful 17 month old son
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 5:02 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I say if it works for your family go for it. Unless it's clearly going to hurt them then go for it. Let's see it's been a while since I had little ones. We were ff/bf, not cosleeping but twins were in our room, disposables, didn't try cio, wasn't practical for us, working then sahm, with special needs kids....complicated aint it.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 5:06 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I am a BF/FF, disposable using, pro-cio (if used correctly) but totally understand moms that are against it, non-cosleeping (except for the first month, and now if she wakes early morning like 5am she sleeps in with me) working 3/4 time, going to school part time, totally in love with my SO 23 years old (in July) mommy :)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 5:11 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I was a breastfeeding mom. My kids get vaccines. I am pro-life 100%. We eat meat and I dont worry about calories and fat-grams. I let my kids eat candy. I spank. I do not curse. My son sleeps with me 1/2 the night. My daughter wears pampers and sleeps in her older brothers too small pj's. I dont agree with celebrity mom's having c-sections just so they wont have stretch marks. I detest mothers who dont use car seats. I believe all women should cook. And high-heels make any girl look better! LOL
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 5:12 PM on Apr. 30, 2009