would you ever

let you husband or your boyfriend have sex with someone else if you got turned on by it or let him talk dirty to you about him doing that? i like when he talks dirty to me about it but i dont know if i could ever watch him do it with a nother women? has any one ever have?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have done that w my ex husband....it was fun but not for me now.....young and dumb and ruins marriages...why you think he is my ex husband?
    Anonymous

• Yeah, both. It worked for us, but in a lot of circumstances it will destroy your relationship. Unless you are certain it is something you are really wanting to do, don't even toy with it. And be prepared for the "your marriage is falling apart" or "you need counseling" or "you are just fooling yourself into thinking you still have a chance" comments. You will get some.
    Anonymous

• Why would I want to share my husband with another woman? I personally don't think I could do that.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 4:38 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! He is MY husband for a reason!!!!
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 4:38 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I couldn't take it... Not even a little bit. Never been very good at sharing.
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 4:44 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Fun to fantisize about, but if it came down to it...... I know I couldn't do it.
    Anonymous

• NNNnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking way
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 5:02 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I'd be more likely to agree to it, then get so upset I would punch the other woman dead in the face..lol..Nope couldn't do it for real. Lots of times though we choose a pic from one of the 500 penthouse mags and we fantasize and stuff.
    Anonymous

• never. I make a vows for a reason.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 5:04 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• HELL NO. Im usually not a selfish person, But my husband is MINE. lol

Anonymous